Investors and analysts can visit this website and learn about the services that Banco ABC offers, read reports, obtain news and information without providing personal information.
If you provide any information, this policy seeks to clarify how Banco ABC collects and handles your individual information. We recommend the temporary verificationof this policy, which is subject to change without notice.
- Any information that users share will be collected and stored according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
- The personal information that was shared with Banco by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means, possibly having one or more objectives, of which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised of which of their information will be collected before the moment of this collection, the option of choice for supplying or not supplying such information being the responsibility of the user, who will also have knowledge of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless Banco ABC receives a legal or judicial order, your information will never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Banco shall maintain the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
- This website containslinks or frames of other sites, which may or may not be Banco’s partners and allies. These links and frames are made available for searching, only to provide more of a benefit for users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames doesn’t mean that Banco ABC has knowledge, agrees or is liable for them or for their respective content. Therefore, Banco ABC cannot be held liable for any losses or damages suffered due to the use of the referred links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, the adaptation to Banco ABC's privacy standards will be demanded.
- For administrative purposes, Banco may possibly use "cookies" (*), being that the user can, at any time, activate mechanisms in his browser to inform him when they are activated or to prevent them from being activated.
(*) Cookie: a small file placed on your computer to keep track of moves within the websites.